Friday 20 January 2012

Life as a target member.


My before picture (Approx weight 14st 4)


After picture (Approx weight 11st 4)

So I was sat trying to think of what to write my next post on, then it dawned on me I’ve been at target since before Christmas and I think it’s incredibly hard trying to keep the motivation to stay on plan and not going back to your old ways for good.

This past week has been mega crazy with exams and I will be honest I have been on plan about 3 days out of the 7 but on Monday I went to weigh in and I was 2.5lbs under target so I have that bit of breathing room over the exam period.

Some target members do say they can manage with only calling in to get weighed at group once a month where as being part of the social team at the group I go to keeps me on track and I think it’s lovely catching up with fellow members so you can give them all advice on their journey. I am not going to group next week due to too many exams (yes they are taking over life at the moment) but I will certainly be back in group the following week.

Life at target is brilliant, the ability to have freedom of choice, the flexibility, the feeling, the confidence, the fact that you are a role model for many people and best of all you no longer have to pay when you go to group each week.

Being at target is brilliant and I love it, I’m so glad I got to target & definitely don’t regret anything.

Let me know if you need anything, feel free to message me for any recipe ideas or hints or tips on getting to target.

Love
Tori
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment