Sunday 1 April 2012

Long time no post!

Wow, What a mad couple of months I have had!
It seems to have flown by and I have totally forgotten about writing my blog or anything.

With regards to sixth form etc:
I've just broken up for my Easter holidays from sixth form at long last and I've got the biggest pile of work to be doing for May / June exam season. The year is flying by and I couldn't quite believe it when someone said that we only had 6 weeks left this school year before we go on study leave then eventually on to university next year. Its all exciting stuff and I cannot wait to go to university and to go and enjoy it.

With regards to my weight loss journey:
I had my years anniversary at Slimming World the other week with a total loss of 3stone 7.5lbs since a year ago. I feel so much better and healthier since this time last year. I've been at target since before Christmas and since then I have reset it 3 times as I just kept dropping out of the target range. It hasn't always been easy trying to keep in target and we have a lovely support group both in group at Image Therapy with my consultant and online over Facebook with the girls and guys that are also at target and on the same journey as myself.

Tomorrow marks an exciting day for a few of us...
A few (I say a few more like 15 to 20) Slimming World members are meeting up in Birmingham for a good old chin wag and a natter. We are each going to share our stories and congratulate one another and hug each other and have some good (on plan) food in Wetherspoons and just enjoy it. We can talk Slimming World all day so what better day?!

Its scary that I'm going to be 18 in 19 days time and I absolutely cannot wait. I've told myself I need to be at the bottom of my target range for that weekend which will equal my lowest weight I have been on this journey. It is currently 5.5lbs away over 3 weigh ins until my party it 'should' be easily done. I just need the support to stay on track. We have a lot planned for around my birthday and its going to be a good one.

Bit of a random blog post but hope you are all well.
Comment any suggestions or if anyone wants me to do a post on anything I will do :)
Love Tori xx

No comments:

Post a Comment