Sunday 1 January 2012

New Years Resolutions

If you are anything like me you will make New Year’s resolutions then never stick to them at all. In fact by the end of the month you will have most likely given up on them and decided that you have had enough and can’t be bothered with that resolution no more.

Let 2012 be a different year and let’s all make a resolution and stick to it. My personal one is to still be at target by the time I next write a post like this in 2013. Wow it seems a long way off. But it’s true I don’t want to let going to university or going on holiday make me go back to square one. I want to stay in control and I want to stay healthy.

A lot of you will be after a resolution such as lose so much weight or to get fit and healthy for a specific date such as a wedding or a big birthday. It is possible; I’ve managed to do it this year so anyone can do it. If you have done it countless numbers of times and can’t possibly think of how to go about doing it don’t go it alone get down to your nearest slimming world group and join and enjoy the plan and enjoy life at the same time. I didn’t think it was possible till I did.

2011 hasn’t exactly been a brilliant year and there weren’t many fabulously great high moments but one of the best things I did do was to face it and go to my local group and I love it.

I always like to look back on life by taking plenty of pictures and comparing myself to last year and the New Year’s eve party I went to last year the difference is amazing (even if I do say so myself), last year I hid in a thick winter coat and a pair of plain black leggings this year I wore a slinky black size 12 number with a pair of silver high heels.



Let me know what you think about New Year’s resolutions. Let’s make 2012 the year we stick to them! Happy New Year everyone
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Same to you. It may well be hard when I start uni in Sept but I will keep blogging :) x

    ReplyDelete